No dish can beat delicious chicken enmoladas. Prepare this delicacy worthy of royalty with this recipe:
There is no day, date, or time when some delicious molasses are not a good idea. This delicious Mexican dish is undoubtedly one of our favorites, and learning how to prepare it is not an option, it is an essential requirement of every lover of good food (like all of us).
But probably one of the reasons why you don’t prepare it as often as you’d like is because it has ingredients that are difficult to clean like mole, or the fat from fried tortillas.
We have the solution! SALVO Liquid Soap contains a grease-starter formula that will make washing dishes super quick and easy.
In addition, it eliminates bad odors and filth, so don’t worry about damaging your kitchen utensils.
Ready to cook? This is what you need.
- 1 cup of black mole
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 tomatoes, split
- 80 gr. Oaxacan chocolate
- 1 chicken breast shredded
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 avocado
- Blend the mole with the tomato and the chicken broth.
- Heat in a pan and add the Oaxacan chocolate. Mix well until everything is well integrated and reserve.
- Fry the tortillas, fill with chicken and bathe with the mole.
- Garnish with grated cheese, sesame, diced onion, and diced avocado.
How did they fit? Surely not even you had tasted such delicious enmoladas as the one you just prepared.
Do not forget to share the recipe and especially the SALVO tip so that they cook more and more delicious dishes and spend less time cleaning in the kitchen.