Now you are going to take advantage of the spring season. Prepare this super white pizza with pumpkin blossom and flowers. It’s pretty, delicious, and easy to make! Ideal for you to savor it and upload it to your Instagram.
It may interest you: 8 recipes with edible flowers to receive spring
Recipe for super white pizza with pumpkin blossom and flowers
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Servings: 4
- 10 asparagus
- 1 cup edible flowers
- 10 pumpkin blossoms
- 400 g of wheat flour
- 50 g of yellow cornmeal
- 50 g olive oil
- 5 g yeast
- 250 ml of warm water
- 1 cup cheese sauce
- 2 tbsp. flour for kneading
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Don’t Miss: Research Finds Fresh Flowers at Home May Help Reduce Pain and Stress
- Mix the two flours in a bowl, mark a hole in the center and add the water with the yeast. Let it rest for 10 minutes without moving.
- Add oil and salt and mix well with your hands until you get a smooth dough. Let it rest for an hour more.
- Spread on a flat surface with a little wheat flour, spread sauce on the base, add asparagus, pumpkin flowers and half the cheese; salt pepper.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes or until done; include more flowers, the rest of the Parmesan and serve.
Cooking tip: you can get the edible flowers in small brands, or in supermarkets in the area of bagged lettuces and salads.
Because you liked this recipe, we invite you to discover more delicious ideas to make pizzas and enjoy this weekend, only in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com