The heat has arrived again, and it is time to cool off with a cucumber with lemon. But before, did you know that, in addition to being delicious, it is a drink full of benefits? Today we want to share them with you so that you do not hesitate to prepare it.
It may interest you: The wonders that cucumber does for your beauty
Benefits of cucumber water with lemon
- Cucumber is one of the best fruits to keep the body hydrated so that it can optimally carry out various internal processes. Among this, the regulation of temperature.
- The fiber it contains helps the digestive system to be healthier, preventing constipation and promoting weight loss.
- Both fruits have vitamin C, which in addition to being a powerful antioxidant, fights various infections.
- In this drink you will find calcium and magnesium, minerals that protect the heart.
- In addition to vitamin C, cucumber and lemon have various antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart, lung and autoimmune diseases.
- And on top of that, both cucumber and lemon protect the skin from various environmental damage, keeping it young, smooth and healthy.
Do not miss: 7 uses in beauty that you should give lemon today
How to make this drink easily
- 2 cucumbers diced and seeded
- 4 lemons
- 1 liter of water
- 2 cups of ice
- Sweetener to taste
You are interested: Warm water with lemon on an empty stomach
- Blend the cucumbers together with the ice, water, and sweetener.
- Later, add the juice of the lemons and blend again.
- It serves.
TipWhen you prepare this drink, we recommend that you do not remove the skin from the cucumber, as this will better preserve its nutrients, especially fiber.
Discover more beneficial foods for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen