Every day it is more popular to grow our own vegetables at home. Have you already thought about doing it in your home greenhouse? Today we tell you which are the best fruits and vegetables to grow in it. It’s fun, organic, and you’ll eat healthier!
It may interest you: Gardening: a pleasant and permanent therapy
Advantages of having a home greenhouse
- You can grow vegetables that are in or out of season.
- It is ideal for taking advantage of natural resources, such as the sun.
- You control the irrigation, the temperature, the soil and even the light.
- You get organic products free of chemicals like pesticides.
- In addition, the greenhouse protects your crops from pests and insects.
- Your economy will benefit from obtaining your own products.
Do not miss: 5 homemade organic fertilizers for your garden and indoor plants
Fruits and vegetables you can grow
March is the ideal season to grow these fruits in a greenhouse. Make it your project for this month. You will not regret!
The warm weather in March helps make strawberries a great harvest.
You are interested: Everything that strawberries can do for your skin
Tomato for your greenhouse
This is one of the easiest to obtain. We suggest you grow it from seed.
You can’t miss: 7 benefits of tomato juice
No matter what type of lettuce you prefer, it is ideal to grow in your home greenhouse.
It may interest you: Lettuce salad with bacon with only 4 ingredients
Melon: one of the best to grow in your greenhouse
Being a fruit that needs a warm climate, it is perfect to grow in a home greenhouse. You can sow it as a seed or as a sprout.
Do not miss: Benefits of having melon for breakfast this season and delicious recipes
They are ideal for the greenhouse, as they grow fast and without many complications.
Discover more tips to cook and also take care of your garden in Easy Kitchen