The pineapple benefits They are waiting for you to take advantage of them today. Keep reading and discover why it is one of our favorite fruits to take care of health.
It may interest you: Why does pineapple scald the tongue?
One of the richest and most liked tropical fruits in the world is pineapple, which has a deliciously sweet and refreshing taste.
But not only that, the benefits of pineapple are many, since it is consumed for being a rich source of antioxidants and nutrients that help improve health, since it helps to eliminate those toxins and wastes that remain in the body because of poor diet, pollution or the use of chemicals thanks to its diuretic and detoxifying properties.
Do not miss: Healthy body and free of toxins
- It is a diuretic and detoxifying fruit.
- It contains vitamin C, B1, B6, cholic acid, and minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, and iron.
- Much of the composition of pineapple is water and fiber
- It is low in calories, so it is an ideal fruit for when you are on a diet
- It has an enzyme called bromelain, which gives it most of the benefits it has, improving digestion and has the ability to destroy intestinal parasites.
- Its high fiber content quenches hunger, prevents constipation, normalizes the intestinal flora and prevents obesity.
- It helps to eliminate retained fluids in the body, achieve a flat stomach, stimulate the kidneys and eliminate toxic elements.
- Fight high blood pressure
- It lowers blood cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
Read on: Detox Pineapple Smoothie
How does bromelain help?
Bromelain has anti-inflammatory, antithrombotic, anti-edematous and fibrinolytic properties, in fact its anti-inflammatory effect is very useful for those who suffer from diseases such as acute sinusitis, sore throat, arthritis or gout.
It is a natural anticoagulant, it causes beneficial changes in white blood cells and in recent studies it was determined that bromelain and the antioxidants in pineapple could be anticancer.
You are interested: Pineapple infusion to lose weight
Antioxidant benefits of pineapple
Vitamin C, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium help strengthen your defenses and react positively with the thyroid and nerve cells; specifically, vitamin C helps fight free radicals, which can trigger diseases such as atherosclerosis, heart disease, diabetes and some types of cancer.
Don’t Miss: 15 Benefits Of Spinach That Show It’s A Superfood
Special pineapple diet
This diet will help you detoxify your body and eliminate those toxins that it does not need to feel much healthier, eliminate waste, as well as retained fluids.
A plus is that it will help you lose weight quickly, as long as your lifestyle changes to a healthier one. It is advisable to carry out this diet for 5 days and only two or three times a year.
- Breakfast: 2 or 3 slices of pineapple, a tea or infusion.
- Noon: drink a pineapple soda which is prepared by boiling the pineapple peels in 2 liters of water, let it rest and strain it. Place the resulting liquid in the refrigerator and drink it like any other soft drink.
- Food: cleansing broth created as 4 leeks, 2 turnips, a little celery, 1 carrot and 3 artichokes; after this eat grilled chicken or fish and to finish two slices of pineapple.
- Snack: plus pineapple soda and a plain yogurt
- Dinner: 4 or 5 slices of pineapple.
If you already want to take advantage of all the benefits of pineapple, then do not miss these recipes that we have prepared for you, only in Easy Kitchen