The vinegar It is one of the most popular and multipurpose ingredients in the world of the home, discover everything you can do with it to keep your house sparkling.
What is vinegar?
It is a water-miscible liquid that is distinguished by having a sour taste. It is made from the acetic fermentation of alcohol, there are several types, but the most used are apple and white. It is popular for its wide use in the kitchen to prepare different dishes and also as a cleaning tool.
The use of white vinegar for cleaning is an ecological option, since in addition to being effective and having different uses, as it is a natural substance it does not contain polluting chemicals and reduces the risk of skin irritations or allergies.
You are interested in: How to clean the stove step by step
Uses of vinegar
- It has a disinfectant power, ideal for cleaning from the kitchen to the bathrooms.
- Shines and cleans wood, ceramic, stainless steel, mirrors and glass surfaces.
- Helps remove scratches from objects and furniture.
- Remove the residue from the coffee pots and teapots, you just have to add a little and mix with boiling water.
- Eliminate bad odors, you just have to leave it in a glass of water in a room or the refrigerator.
- Reduces rust on objects.
- When you mix it with a little olive oil it helps to remove water stains from the wood.
- Clean pans and pots, you just have to add a jet, let it rest for half an hour and wash with soap.
- It is ideal for washing and disinfecting fruits and vegetables.
- A teaspoon of vinegar diluted in two cups of water helps to refresh the vegetables.
- Eliminate glue residue.
- It lengthens the life of the flowers, by mixing it with the water in the vase.
- Relieves skin irritations, caused by stings or sunburn.
- Sterilize sponges.
- To remove gum on clothes.
- Keep fruit flies and gnats out of your kitchen.
Find more tips for your home in Easy Kitchen