Almond oil is one of the most useful natural products that you can have in your home, discover its great benefits that you should take advantage of.
Natural almond oil is obtained from cold pressing almonds, it is characterized by having a slightly golden color and a sweet aroma. It is composed of monounsaturated fats, oleic acid, omega 3 and 6, in addition to antioxidants and vitamin E and B, essential minerals, all this makes it a very healthy option, preferably it is recommended to use it externally.
It may interest you: Oregano mask to fight acne easy and fast
USES OF ALMOND OIL
- Helps treat acne and eczema problems.
- It is excellent for massages as it increases relaxation and fights stress.
- Its vitamins hydrate and soften the skin.
- It prevents premature aging and blemishes on the skin, as it promotes the process of cell regeneration.
- Its nutrients revitalize hair, reduce hair loss and fight dandruff.
- Relieves itching and redness of the skin.
- Regenerates tissues and promotes elasticity, which reduces stretch marks.
- They facilitate the removal of impurities from the skin.
- It is a good makeup remover and ingredient to prepare scrubs.
It may interest you: Surprising uses of baking soda for your home
HOW TO USE?
- For hair: Apply a tablespoon of oil, leave on for 10 minutes and rinse.
- For the skin: It is best to use it naturally and to create masks or scrubs you just have to mix it with a little oatmeal. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse.
Discover more useful tips for your home in Easy Kitchen