Do you like tuna a lot and don’t know how to prepare it anymore? Here we share a delicious way to eat tuna thanks to the extra touch that the red fruit jam with morita chili by McCormick.
Tuna is one of the most popular and present fish in our diet thanks to its availability, taste and it offers many benefits for the body. This oily fish has a high amount of healthy fatty oils such as omega-3 and also high quality protein. In addition, it has minerals such as potassium, iron and phosphorus, as well as vitamins A, D and the B complex.
There are many benefits that tuna gives us and that is why there are many recipes to take advantage of its nutrients. However, sometimes these preparations are simple, monotonous and lack an extra flavor capable of causing new sensations to our palate.
Fortunately, McCormick has a family of chili jams that manage to combine the delicious flavor of fruits with an exquisite and original spicy touch. In this way you can give all your dishes, snacks and desserts a very special flavor. The possibilities for creating flavor and experience combinations are endless!
To prepare this recipe with tuna, we have chosen McCormick’s red fruit jam with morita chili. You are surely going to love this mix of flavors!
Don’t miss: Red snapper with grilled vegetables
- 2 tuna medallions (200 g) cut into strips
- 1 jar of red fruit jam with McCormick morita chili
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
STEP BY STEP:
- Fry the tuna. Let cool and cut into strips.
- Cut the onion into cubes, the garlic cloves and the parsley.
- Fry the onion and garlic. Let them cool.
- In a bowl mix the onion, garlic and parsley.
- Spread the red fruit jam with McCormick morita chili on the fried tuna strips.
- Garnish with the onion, garlic and parsley mixture.
Now, to enjoy a rich and healthy food, with the spicy touch of the new McCormick chili jams. Enjoy your meal!
Discover more tips to prepare your favorite dishes in Easy Kitchen