Your mother was very right when she prepared it for you when you felt a little cold, that’s why you have to learn to prepare vegetable soup traditional recipe.
It may interest you: Top 10 of the healthiest vegetables that you can eat daily
Vegetable soup traditional recipe
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 large chayote, peeled and diced
- two large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 large pumpkin cut into cubes
- 1/4 medium white cabbage, filleted
- 1 cup of tomato puree (250 ml)
- 5 cups of water
- two tomato concentrate cubes with chicken or consommé
Do not miss: The 8 fruits and vegetables that every child should eat to stay healthy
- First, heat the oil and fry the vegetables until the cabbage is tender.
- Blend the puree with the water and the chicken broth or concentrate.
- Add to the vegetables and cook for 15 minutes.
- Finally, serve hot and accompany with lemon slices.
You are interested: How healthy is it to extract juice from fruits and vegetables?
BENEFITS OF VEGETABLE SOUPS
- They provide minerals, proteins and different vitamins.
- They are rich in fiber, fight constipation and digestive problems.
- In addition, it is very easy to digest so they improve the function of the digestive system.
- They help to have a good hydration.
- They work as antioxidants and help remove toxins and impurities from the body.
- They are a low calorie option.
- They contribute to the good development and growth of children.
- They also strengthen the immune system and help fight the common cold.
- They increase the feeling of satiety and are a great complement in weight loss diets.
- They are very easy and quick to prepare.
- They complement a balanced diet.
- They strengthen teeth and bones.
- Finally, they fight the cold, provide warmth and a feeling of comfort to the body.
Find more recipes for vegetable soups in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com