In our diet can not miss the vegetables: these are the leaves, vegetables and stems, which are full of healthy nutrients for humans.
But have you ever wondered which are the healthiest? Here is the top for you to consume daily.
It may interest you: Vegetable soup recipes for the whole family
Tip 10 of healthier vegetables
- Main components: water and carbohydrates, vitamin B and C, in addition to minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- Main benefits: relieves the flu, calms earache and toothaches, is digestive, protects the skin and reduces bad cholesterol levels.
Do not miss: Black garlic: 7 reasons to consume it this season
Artichoke: one of the best vegetables
- Main components: B complex vitamins, minerals such as calcium, copper, fiber, iron, manganese and potassium, as well as antioxidant compounds.
- Main benefits: stimulates appetite, facilitates digestion, protects cellular health and balances cholesterol.
You are interested: Do antioxidants prevent aging?
- Main components: vitamins A, B, C, E and K, beta-carotene, lutein, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and zeaxanthin. It is also rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
- Main benefits: controls cholesterol levels, facilitates the digestive process, increases insulin resistance and improves metabolic function.
You can’t miss: Broccoli helps you burn fat
Sweet potato: it will become one of your favorite vegetables
- Main components: fiber, vitamins A, C and B6, minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium, as well as antioxidants.
- Main benefits: relieves arthritis pain, stimulates the immune system, lowers blood sugar and improves digestion.
It may interest you: Sweet potato recipes to surprise the most demanding palate
- Main components: it is rich in vitamins A, B and C, minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium.
- Main benefits: relieves stomach upset, increases defenses, calms coughs, fights bacterial and fungal infections and strengthens skin health.
Don’t Miss: How Nutritious is Black Onion?
Asparagus: one of the vegetables that you cannot miss
- Main components: it is low in calories, it has 2.2 g of protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, and E, and minerals such as phosphorus and potassium.
- Main benefits: increases the feeling of satiety, stimulates the development of beneficial intestinal bacteria, keeps blood pressure levels under control and combats the impact of free radicals.
Are you interested in: Hangover? Eat asparagus
- Main components: rich in vitamins A, E, and K, minerals and antioxidants.
- Main benefits: stimulates bowel movements, causes satiety, strengthens the skin, protects vision and regulates blood pressure levels.
You can’t miss: 16 spinach recipes that will make you love them
Kale: one of the most nutritious and versatile vegetables
- Main components: it has vitamins A, B, C, and K, minerals such as calcium, iron and potassium, dietary fiber, and antioxidant compounds.
- Main benefits: controls blood sugar levels, lowers blood pressure, facilitates weight control, strengthens skin and hair, and protects gastrointestinal health.
It may interest you: Chicken salad with kale and tomato
- Main components: rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and K, minerals such as copper, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium, as well as having a high water content.
- Main benefits: prevents skin aging, reduces cholesterol levels, stimulates the release of gastric juices and also favors the absorption of nutrients.
Don’t miss: Would you try purple tomatoes?
- Main components: vitamins A, C and D, minerals such as calcium, iron and potassium.
- Main benefits: calms gastrointestinal problems, fights the effects of free radicals, strengthens cell tissue and also delays the symptoms of aging.
Because you liked this article, discover more beneficial foods for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com