It happens to many people: it seems that abdominal inflammation is already part of our daily life. But the good news is that there anti-inflammatory foods that you can help us feel lighter and remove the bad mood that this annoyance causes us.
That’s why we share with you the top 10 foods with anti-inflammatory action so that you can put them to the test today.
It may interest you: Do you feel that your stomach swells very often? Know what bloating is and what causes it
The 10 most effective anti-inflammatory foods
- Avocado: its rich potassium content helps eliminate excess water from your body. In addition, it facilitates the digestion of fatty foods.
- Garlic: it is a natural prebiotic that keeps intestinal bacteria under control.
- Green beans: they have a diuretic effect thanks to their vitamin and mineral content. Accompany them with a little lemon juice.
- Asparagus: they are rich in probiotics that maintain the healthy balance of intestinal bacteria, in addition to fighting bloating.
- Fennel: relaxes gastrointestinal pain and eliminates gas. You can have it in tea.
- Egg: believe it or not! Helps the belly deflate. Eat it cooked with olive oil.
- Melon: eliminates excess water in the body, making a natural replacement of electrolytes, thanks to its high levels of potassium.
- Pineapple: its fiber and diuretic effect help reduce inflammation of the belly. It also promotes the de-inflammation of the colon, one of the main causes of swelling.
- Green tea: it is an excellent antioxidant and diuretic that reduces inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Carrot: being rich in potassium, it acts against abdominal bloating. Try it in juice or in strips as a delicious snack.
Don’t miss: Protect yourself with green tea
Other foods that you can add to your diet to improve your digestion
- Olive oil: provides Omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants, it can help you have a flatter stomach.
- Almonds: as a snack between meals, they are perfect, as they are a source of prebiotics that prevent the abscess of liquids in the abdomen.
- Kiwi: prevents constipation and helps control irritable bowel syndrome.
- Lemon: thanks to the fact that it is a detoxifying fruit and rich in polyphenols, it helps with weight loss and, therefore, reduces inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Banana: they provide a mild diuretic effect, preventing fluid retention and heaviness.
Discover more foods to take care of your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com