There are times when we seek to get out of the routine in different ways, break paradigms and have a totally different time of fun than usual, or we simply want to have some intimate moment with those special people in our life and a picnic can achieve this and more.
In addition to being an intimate moment capable of bonding, a picnic allows you to discover and reconnect with those small, but wonderful things that you have with you every day and that you don’t really pay attention to, such as nature, the outdoors, the light. natural of the day or even family, friends or partner.
Regardless of the reason, at least once a month we should carry out this activity; If you are in the field, beach, swimming pool, river, park, mountain or if you want to do it for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner, this activity fits everything.
For those who have no idea how to have a picnic, but really want to do it, or those who always fail because they never forget anything basic, these simple tips for having a picnic are for you, as well forget about worries and enjoy this great moment with your loved ones from beginning to end.
What to bring for a picnic?
- Basic food: You do not want to show off or look splendid for a picnic, appearances here do not matter, but have a good time, so forget about locking yourself in the kitchen for many hours and save yourself time and money preparing easy and simple sandwiches, baguettes, cakes, ciabatta, salads, etc .; rest assured that everyone will love them.
- Bring a plate of cheeses and cold meats to nibble on.
- Fruit: These will be the best dessert for after the meal, look at the fruits that are in season according to the date on which you make your picnic and you will see that everyone will love them.
- Water: Bring enough water to stay hydrated, since the heat exhausts us too easily, preferably carry carafes, remember that it is better than missing and avoid disposable items.
- If your picnic will be romantic, we suggest you bring individual bottles of cider or wine, it will be easier and more practical.
Maybe you are interested in 10 benefits of red wine to your health
- Your plan is to prepare your food right there, do not forget to bring a good pair of knives, you will need them to cut what you need, such as bread, fruit, cheese, etc.
- Bring antibacterial gel to clean your hands before grabbing any food and eating, also enough napkins to remove the residue from the gel and, obviously, to clean you when you need it while you eat your food.
- Forget completely about disposables, take care of the environment and use reusable plates, glasses and cutlery.
- Your clothes should give you 100% comfort, whether it be for the games that they come to make or the long walks they take, even to be able to sit at ease when you need it.
- IMPORTANT! Trash bags are a must.
- It is preferable to transport your food in a basket that allows you to store everything without fear of being crushed, if you do not have one, the coolers will get you out of trouble in addition to keeping your food and drinks fresh.
- Don’t forget the ice as this will help you keep your food fresh.
- A little frying is not bad to accompany the day, so some delicious fries would not be bad for this day.
Maybe you are interested in 10 benefits of mango that will make you happy
- The perfect place to have your picnic will always be the one that is close to a source of drinking water or a river, everything will depend on the place where you make your picnic, this to be able to cool off from time to time.
- Find a good shade to eat, either under a tree or you can take your umbrella
- Blanket: the blanket to place on the grass is 100% essential, since it will not only prevent you from dirtying your clothes, if that worries you, but your food will not be exposed to the earth or the bugs that are out there and can contaminate your food.
Recipes that you could prepare for your picnic
Believing that for a picnic you have to limit yourself to the usual sandwiches and cakes is the worst thing you can do, since there are simple and delicious foods that are prepared right there or you can take pre-cooked and easily assemble at the moment. Think big and surprise everyone with these culinary delights.
Avocado salad with chicken and cashew
If you consider that salads are boring and very insipid, it is because you have not yet tried a delicacy like this, which combines several ingredients in the same place to …
Tlayudas de nopal with panela
A delicious, unique and super Mexican snack that we always love is the tlayudas de nopal with panela, all the flavor of our beautiful country combined with new ingredients; a…
Seared tuna salad with green apple
If you are one of those who like to mix salads with some protein, but without losing its healthy properties, you will love this Seared Tuna Salad with Green Apple, now …
For those days when your hunger and craving is enormous, there is no better food to satisfy than this giant baguette with which you will surely be more than satisfied. …
Rosemary garlic burger with caramelized onion
Are you starving? The solution is with this garlic and rosemary burger with caramelized onion. Irresistible and super delicious. We don’t want to be a bad influence but with this recipe …
Pamper all those with whom you surround yourself with these mini-banners, the perfect snack for all ages that combines with everything, do not stay with the craving and …
BBQ mini burgers
Enjoy these mini BBQ burgers with your friends or family at any time, you do not need special occasions to prepare them, since they go very well with everything and, best of all, they are …
Looking for healthy snack options? Today we will teach you how to make banana chips. They go great as a snack or while enjoying movie night. Try to do them! Follow on …
Crunchy chicken burger and guacamole
How long have you not eaten a mega crunchy chicken and guacamole burger? At home you can also enjoy something this big and super filling. Are you hungry yet? …
Roasted Chicken Salad Recipes with Potatoes and Avocado
Join the most basic ingredients to form incredible dishes: rotisserie chicken salad recipes. Try one of the authentic recipes for rotisserie chicken salads with potatoes and avocado.…
Chicken Caesar Salad
Eat a rich chicken Caesar salad. Know the ingredients you need, prepare it and check its great flavor. That is why it is one of the favorite and classic salads in the …
Cucumbers stuffed with cream cheese with mint
Cucumbers stuffed with mint cream cheese can be the perfect snack for your next house party. Check the ingredients, they are very easy to get. Keep browsing the …
Ham fingers with cheese
For your next home gathering, make these cheesy ham fingers. After eating it, it will become your favorite snack. Yum! Did you fancy this dish? Keep browsing …
Ham and pesto rolls
Surprise your guests with the delight of the ham and pesto rolls, which are super easy and quick to prepare, they will fascinate all those who …
Sausage baguettes with spicy ketchup
For those days when the fans are very big and you can’t avoid having meetings with your friends, enjoy your favorite sport accompanied by these sausage baguettes …
Breast strips breaded with hot sauce
For those days of cravings when you don’t know what to take it off with, there is no better option than breast strips breaded with hot sauce, since its …