Today we are going to garnache with some delicious potato soup with chorizo. The recipe is Very easy!
They say that food stands are “THE food stands”, and that it is impossible to match the taste of our favorite Mexican snacks when they are prepared at home. We disagre! And to prove it, we challenge you to prepare one of the most popular Garnacher dishes of our delicious cuisine: potato sopes with chorizo.
Yes, we know what you are thinking, how long will it take to clean up after cooking? The solution is simple: you just need the power of EXCEPT so that your dishes are left without a trace of grease or grime.
It also eliminates bad odors and its formula is so powerful that it is enough to sponge a couple of times to make everything as clean as it was before cooking.
Convinced? Let’s see how you do in this challenge.
- 300 gr. chorizo
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 order of sopes
- 1 avocado
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 sprig of coriander finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- Fresh cheese
- In a frying pan with a little oil, fry the potatoes and the chorizo. Season with salt and pepper to taste and reserve.
- In a bowl add the avocado, cilantro, serrano pepper, onion, a pinch of salt and the juice of a lemon. Mix well.
- In a frying pan, fry the sopes and then add a tablespoon of the avocado mixture.
- Then add the potato with chorizo and finally sprinkle a little cheese.
Clever! Now you can try them. Did you pass the test? We knew you would!
Don’t forget to share the video and invite everyone to try your homemade version of these delicious Mexican snacks. Better than any food stand.