There is no dessert more appreciated than a chocolate cake and that is why it is easy to find recipes to enjoy it in one and a thousand ways. Here are the secrets that will make this cake something extraordinary.
The master pastry chefs have an extensive list of steps to follow that, however simple they may seem, make a difference and turn a simple cake into an unforgettable dessert that becomes a favorite for special occasions.
The first thing you should know is that even if it is an existing recipe, you always have the possibility of giving it your personal touch, which can range from decoration to including an additional ingredient that reflects your taste for it and adds flavor, An example is the recipe that we are now sharing with you and that contains a touch of McCormick Balance Mayonnaise Dressing with sesame oil that helps balance the sweetness of the rest of the ingredients.
Another tip that might seem obvious but it is not, it goes in the sense that you buy the best quality chocolate, which does not mean that it is expensive or that the label says that it is 70% cocoa, because in reality you do not know if that amount is cocoa butter or its paste; look at its components to details such as drying, roasting and refining, because its flavor will depend on it.
When you fully enter the preparation of the cake, there are times when to save a few minutes you can try to melt the chocolate in the microwave or directly on the fire, but it is not advisable because you run the risk of burning it, so the appropriate thing will always be Do it in a double boiler, which will also fill your kitchen with its spectacular aroma that will make your dessert more appetizing. What you can do to make it dissolve quickly is to break it into small pieces.
Attention to detail
Since we are talking about chocolate being an ingredient that everyone loves, you may be tempted to add a little more than what the recipe calls for, thinking that this will give it an extra flavor, but the truth is that it goes to influence the consistency, making it denser.
And finally remember that the time you take to follow the step by step, without haste and enjoying the whole process will be noticeable in your preparation, so choose the best time to do what you like the most and that you will share with your family. .
You’re interested: Sweet potato recipes to surprise the most demanding palate
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH AJONJOLÍ BALANCE
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 115 grams of chocolate chips
- ¾ cup McCormick Balance Mayonnaise Dressing with sesame oil
- 330 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups of water
FOR THE GLASS
- 250 grams of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease and flour two round cake pans measuring 22 centimeters in diameter.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Let the chocolate cool down a bit
- and add McCormick Balance Mayonnaise Dressing with sesame oil.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In the blender on high speed, mix the sugar, eggs and vanilla for 3
- minutes. Add McCormick Balance Mayonnaise Dressing mix with Chocolate Sesame Oil.
- Lower at low speed and add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate mixture in three parts.
- Alternate with water, in two parts.
- Blend until smooth.
- Put the mixture in the floured molds.
- Bake until when you put a toothpick it comes out without lumps, for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool on a grill.
- Garnish with chocolate frosting.
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GLASSES
Melt the chocolate and mix without beating with the sour cream. Spread on your cake.
Discover more great foods for your health and nutrition, only in Easy Kitchen