Today you have to try the oriental flavor. We invite you to prepare a delicious teriyaki chicken with white rice, Perfect for today’s meal!
It may interest you: Delicious teriyaki mushrooms
Teriyaki chicken recipe with white rice
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- ½ chicken breast in small cubes
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- Enough oil for frying
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 cup of cashew
- 2 cups of mango chopped
- 1 cup of walnut
Don’t miss: 30 easy chicken recipes for every day of the month
- Mix the flour with the egg and cold water. Season the chicken cubes, overflow in the cornstarch and go through the previous mixture.
- Fry in hot oil, remove when brown and mix with the teriyaki sauce. Serve in refractories with warm rice, finish with sesame and chives.
- In another refractory, serve mango with grapes.
- Mix the cashew with the walnut and serve.
You’re interested: Grilled chicken tacos with mango
What is teriyaki?
It is a cooking technique of Japanese cuisine in which food is roasted in the oven or Grill in a sweet sauce marinade.
Its name comes from the word teri, which refers to the shine that the sauce gives it, and yaki, “roast”.
In a traditional way, the meat is dipped into the sauce, although the meat is also usually dyed with the sauce several times until it takes the desired color and consistency.
However, in other parts of the world, teriyaki is not the cooking method, but the sauce that is added to various Japanese dishes (such as sushi).
Discover more delicious recipes for lunchtime in Easy Kitchen