Breading vegetables is a good technique to flavor them and make them more palatable, although preparing them has its joke. Here we give you a super technique to do breaded vegetables and they come out perfectly. Take note!
You are interested: Tips for steaming vegetables
You will need to:
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- Ground bread of your choice
- The vegetables that you are going to bread
Other ways to prepare vegetables
The diversity of vegetables that you can find in the market is such that it allows you to include several of them in all your daily meals to have a healthy diet.
- Buy carrots, peas, zucchini, potatoes, corn (of which they already sell chopped and mixed)
and add them to rice, broth or soup.
- In a comal roast artichokes, nopales, onions or peppers; they are great to serve as a side to fried chicken, smoked cutlets, or grilled steaks.
- Sauté vegetables such as spinach, asparagus, green beans, chard … in butter and serve as a garnish for fish.
- Baked? Tomatoes, peppers, artichokes and potatoes.
- Or simply eat them fresh: tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, spinach, etc., bathed in the dressing of your choice.
Have you already learned how to prepare breaded vegetables? Learn more cooking tips at Easy Kitchen