If your baby has already started the ablactation stage, we give you a rich option to feed him in a delicious and healthy way: prepare this sweet potato puree recipe with peach. Learn to prepare it easily.
Nutrition tip: If you want your child to have more energy or you notice that he tires easily, increase his consumption of complex carbohydrates by combining fruits with cereals or tubers.
It may interest you: Mediterranean diet for children: its benefits and tips to prepare food for them
Sweet potato puree recipe with peach
- Servings: 1
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2 sweet potato slices, peeled and diced
- 1 peach, peeled and pitted
- 2 cups of water
- Heat the water and cook the sweet potato and peach; allow them to cool. Drain them very well.
- In a baby food processor, grind the cooked ingredients until you have a smooth puree.
- Don’t forget to check the temperature before offering it to your baby.
Do not miss: Foods that raise children’s defenses and strengthen their immune system
How do I know if my baby is ready for solid foods?
This guide is a great help to know if your little one is ready to start ablactation:
- Sit with some support.
- Bring your hands to your mouth.
- Explore objects with your mouth.
- It supports its head by itself.
- Support your elbows on your stomach.
- Initiate chewing movements.
- He leans forward when he sees a food.
- Open your mouth by brushing your lips with the spoon.
- Master the movement of swallowing.
Remember: It is important that you consult with the pediatrician if your baby can already consume solids before you offer them in his diet. He will be able to more accurately determine if your child is ready to begin ablactation.
Discover more delicious recipes for your whole family in Easy Kitchen
You can’t miss: Letting children help you cook has great benefits, get to know them!