Sugar is a magical ingredient that not only sweetens our favorite desserts, it is also an ally for skin beauty care. That is why we want to share this sugar and lemon mask, super easy and quick to prepare.
You are interested: Step by step: Aloe vera mask for perfect skin
Exfoliating cleansing mask
- Drops of juice from one lemon
- Mix all three ingredients to achieve a thick consistency.
- Clean your face with lukewarm water, dry it and apply the mask, except for the eyes and mouth. Avoid placing in cuts or pimples, as it can hurt from the lemon.
- Let it act for 10 minutes. The lemon will even out your skin tone; sugar will clean pores, remove dead skin, and honey will prevent acne problems and deeply hydrate.
- If you have sensitive skin, try massaging gently with a mixture of brown sugar and coconut or olive oil.
You are interested: How to make a tomato mask for perfect skin
Health benefits of sugar that you did not know!
Get rid of the idea that sugar is bad, in fact in moderate amounts it has great benefits, especially for your skin. If you have already prepared your sugar and lemon mask, take note of these data:
- It is your main source of energy: when your body assimilates glucose, it gives you vitality and energy for the day to day.
- Helps with chemical processes in the body: without a healthy consumption of sugar, proteins would not be properly processed and glycogen stores in the liver would not be replenished.
- It is food for your brain: glucose helps you focus, if you have trouble studying or focusing on a task, a tea with a tablespoon of sugar can help you.
- Do not take it away from children: sugar plays an important role in the growth of tissues … obviously, you are not going to fill them with sweets, but it is good that they have a daily and healthy intake.
- Say no to hypoglycemia: if your body feels weak, you probably need a little sugar, don’t be afraid of it, it’s part of the fuel we need.
Learn more health and beauty tips at Easy Kitchen