Whether you prepare them for your breakfast or dinner, these stuffed portobello mushrooms they are perfect for you to eat, because they are delicious, light and very healthy.
It may interest you: Steak with mushroom sauce and pink pepper
Stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 8 portobellos
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 piece of mozzarella chopped
- 8 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 5 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup of arugula
Do not miss: 20 recipes to enjoy delicious mushrooms
- Mix the olive oil with the balsamic, varnish the mushrooms and roast in the oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes.
- Mix the cheese with the arugula and tomatoes, add the rest of the dressing and salt and pepper. Serve over the mushrooms.
You’re interested: Ragout pasta pie with mushroom cream
Benefits of portobello for your health
- It is low in calories and fat free, which makes it ideal to include in your diet!
- It has antioxidant powers that prevent various diseases and delay the signs of aging.
- Supports the metabolism to balance it and function properly.
- Regulates the immune system and strengthens it.
- It is a great source of essential amino acids.
- Provides vitamin D that takes care of the health of bones and teeth.
- It is also rich in fiber that helps digestion.
- Combats physical and mental fatigue.
- Finally, it reduces headaches thanks to its riboflavin content.
Because you liked this recipe, discover more delicious ideas for breakfast time in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com