Because Thursdays are to try something spicy and very tasty, we invite you to prepare this recipe for stuffed apple tree chili, a succulent dish of traditional Mexican cuisine. Take note!
It may interest you: Chili and recipes for Mexican sauces: kitchen basics
Recipe for stuffed manzano chili
- Preparation time: 4 servings
- Servings: 4
- 8 apple chili peppers
- 300 g of chorizo
- 1 cup of Manchego cheese grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chives, chopped
Do not miss: 5 typical dishes to enjoy Mexican food
- First, brown the chorizo in a skillet over medium heat. Remove when browned. Fill the chiles with the chorizo and cheeses.
- Bake at 180º C for 20 minutes and serve; finally, finish with the chives.
You are interested: Test: what chili is never missing in your sauces?
Health benefits of Manzanos peppers
You should know that the manzano chili is one of the favorites in Mexican cuisine. But it is not only because of its delicious spicy flavor, but because it has multiple nutritional properties.
Next, we share all the benefits of the manzano pepper
- Its spicy taste is due to the high content of capsaicin, an active compound that intensifies secretions, stimulating the mucous membranes of the respiratory system, thus helping to combat congestion. bronchitis, asthma and respiratory conditions.
- It has a high concentrate of vitamin C that helps the proper functioning of the respiratory system.
- It is also rich in vitamin A, which supports visual health and improves the appearance of the skin.
- These vitamins also function as antioxidants, which protect cells against free radicals in the environment and damage from solar ultraviolet radiation.
Because you liked this recipe, we share more delicious ideas of dishes to prepare at home in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com