Kids love milkshakes, and without a doubt, it has never been so delicious and fun to make! Follow the step by step of this flavored drink Strawberry cheesecake, with all the flavor of this delicious dessert.
It may interest you: How healthy are shakes?
Strawberry cheesecake shake recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- ½ cup cubed cream cheese
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 cup of strawberry jam
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups whole strawberries
- ½ cup of liquid chocolate
- 2 tbsp. of colored jams
Do not miss: Make a shake to have energy all day
- Mix the jam with the chopped strawberry and serve in cold spiral-shaped glasses. Reservation
- in refrigeration.
- Blend the milk with the ice cream, sugar and cream cheese. Serve in cold glasses, add cream
- smoothie and strawberries.
- Decorate with strawberries, preserves and liquid chocolate.
You are interested: Exquisite chocolate covered strawberries to conquer hearts
Health benefits of strawberries
- They prevent fluid retention and constipation, thanks to its purifying qualities.
- They are very rich in vitamin C; in fact, they have a higher quantity than citrus.
- They mitigate pain in case of arthritis and osteoarthritis, due to the fact that they have anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant substances.
- They regulate intestinal transit.
- They balance cholesterol levels in the blood due to their fiber content.
- They are also rich in antioxidants that delay aging and reduce the risk of various degenerative diseases.
- They are diuretic, thanks to their high potassium content.
Discover more delicious recipes to celebrate Children’s Day in Easy Kitchen