Let’s celebrate Children’s Day! Your little ones will love this cupcakes recipe with whipped cream and mini donuts. It is delicious, fun and ideal to celebrate the spoiled ones of the house!
It may interest you: Check out the first cupcake ATM!
Sprinkle cupcakes with whipped cream and mini donuts recipe
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- 200g sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- 300 g flour
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 120 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 15 g yeast
- ½ cup of sugar lilies
- 2 bars of cream cheese
- 12 mini donuts
- ½ cup of white chocolate
- 2 drops of pink food coloring
- ½ cup chocolate chips
Don’t Miss: Make Your Own Burger Cupcakes
- Beat the oil with the sugar, then integrate the eggs and insert the milk and the flour with the yeast, wrap the sugar chochitos.
- Divide into cupcake liners with a liner and bake at 180º C for 20 minutes. Beat the cream cheese with the butter and icing sugar for 4 minutes, place in a sleeve and decorate the cupcakes. Mix the white chocolate with a little food coloring.
- Decorate with the donut, chocolate and colored sprinkles.
You’re interested: Mermaid cupcakes: a delicious trend
Curiosities of the cupcake that will make you love them more
- Cupcakes originated during the 19th century and were made in clay molds the size of a cup, hence their name.
- Did you know that cupcakes owe their popularity to the Sex and the City series? Its protagonists frequented the stores of these cupcakes and they craved everyone.
- They are so popular in America that the average person eats 2-3 cupcakes per week.
- Years ago an official measure was established to define the volume of ingredients in the cupcake recipe called “1234”: 1 cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar, 3 cups of flour and 4 eggs.
Discover more delicious recipes to pamper your children in Easy Kitchen