And to keep the party going with the children, we want to share the most delicious ones spiropapas with sausage. They are perfect to pamper them on the weekend!
It may interest you: 16 recipes with hot dogs that you had not tried
Spiropapas with sausage recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 turkey sausages
- Enough oil for frying
- 4 potatoes
- Liquid cheese
Don’t miss: Sausage, vegetable and cheese rolls
- Insert a thick toothpick into the center of the potato and cut with a spiral knife.
- Roll the sausage onto the potato and pierce with a toothpick.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown and remove with absorbent paper.
- Accompany with the different dressings and serve.
You’re interested: Meat fritters with sausage and arugula
Curiosities about the sausages that you should know
- Its name comes from the Italian salciccia, which means “salty”.
- Homer’s work, The Odyssey, has a gastronomic reference to the sausage: “When a man next to a large bonfire has filled a sausage with fat and blood and returns from one place to another, and anxiously hopes that it will not be late in roasting … “
- Traditional hot dogs are made from cuts of pork, bacon, chicken, and turkey.
- There are many types of sausages, including chistorra, chorizo, longaniza, blood sausage, mortadella, salami, sausage, Vienna sausage, Argentine and Frankfurt sausage.
Discover more delicious recipes to enjoy your weekend with your family in Easy Kitchen