We will awaken all your craving with this spaghetti pasta frutti di mare. We invite you to easily prepare it at home and give your food a delicious touch.
Don’t miss: 18 recipes for seafood soups, creams and broths
Spaghetti pasta recipe frutti di mare
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 300 g of baby squid in rings
- 1 packet of spaghetti
- 300 g cheap shrimp
- ½ cup of white wine
- 1 baguette
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup of fish broth
- ¼ cup walnut
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup of chopped parsley
Don’t miss: Guide to choosing fresh fish and seafood
- First, heat the pasta in boiling salted water. Remove when cooked and drain.
- Blend the broth with the cheese, walnut, milk and yolks. Fry the garlic in hot oil, when it browns add the wine and wait for the flame to go away. Add the cream with the spaghetti and seafood, salt and pepper.
- Finally, serve with parsley and accompany with bread.
Did you want more fagots? We bring you a red seafood broth so delicious and easy to prepare, you will not hesitate to put on your apron to make it today! Follow the step by step in the video:
It may interest you: Spaghetti with mushrooms and cherry tomato
Tips for cooking shrimp
- How to clean them: This can be a real headache. But you can buy them clean! In some local markets you can order them as you prefer.
- Although the head does not look very good, the ideal is to leave it during the cooking process, as it will give it a better flavor.
- On the other hand, a medium shrimp has only 127 calories. Instead of oil or butter, prepare them with orange juice to avoid increasing the caloric content.
- Take their flavor to the maximum by dressing them with garlic and fine herbs. Add them to pasta or eat them on their own.
Discover more delicious recipes to enjoy with the family in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com