Today we want to share the secrets to build the best smoothies for weight loss and complete your diet
The smoothies for weight loss They have been very popular for a long time, however, the real secret is to make sure that they are a complement to your diet, with natural and varied ingredients to ensure that they provide you with proteins, vitamins, fiber and minerals, but especially before adding them to your diet you should consult your nutritionist.
The advantage of smoothies is that they allow you to combine different ingredients, so it is important to choose foods that help burn fat, satisfy hunger to avoid mid-day cravings and at the same time charge you with energy.
You are interested: What is the 2-day detox diet?
5 smoothies to lose weight
- Pineapple and Aloe: It has diuretic properties that create a detoxifying drink that acts directly to eliminate toxins.
- Parsley, lemon, celery, spinach, ginger and cucumber smoothie: It is a drink rich in vitamin C, B6, folic acid, antioxidants and fiber, making it perfect to combat constipation and improve digestion.
- Grapefruit and nopal: Nopal is one of the most popular foods in the diet, thanks to being rich in antioxidants and low in calories, while grapefruit helps burn fat.
- Red fruits with yogurt: This option provides you with large amounts of antioxidants that help purify your body and at the same time produce a feeling of fullness for longer.
- Papaya and oats: In addition to being a load of energy, thanks to the fiber that it provides, it helps reduce inflammation of the belly and improves digestion.
You are interested: Healthy smoothies for every day of the week
What you should take into account
- Use 1 cup of natural water or vegetable milk as a base to blend the rest of the ingredients.
- If you want to include proteins or substitutes in the smoothies, you should consult a specialist.
- Most smoothies are recommended to be taken in the morning or after exercising.
- In addition to the smoothies to carry a good diet, it is necessary to include solid foods in the diet.
- To obtain good results it is necessary to complement the smoothies with a balanced diet during the day and constant physical activity.
- Consult a specialist who can guide you on the smoothie that best suits your goals.
- Smoothies cannot be a single meal since the stomach digests them in less time, rather than being a diet they are a complement.
Discover more health and nutrition tips in Easy Kitchen