Your meal will have a great start if you prepare this roasted tomato soup. Keep reading and know the step by step to prepare it delicious.
It may interest you: Roasted tomato and sardine crostini
Roasted tomato soup recipe
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 kg of tomato
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. by Pentecini
- 8 tbsp. Of olive oil
- Bread or croutons
- 1 cup of goat cheese
Don’t miss: 5 stuffed tomato recipes that will make you fall in love
- First, cut the tomatoes in half, place on a tray with the garlic, onion, thyme and rosemary, bathe with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast at 200º C for 35 minutes, remove the skin and pulse with the chicken broth. Meanwhile, cook the peppers over direct heat, remove the skin and cut into thin strips. Marina with balsamic and peppermint,
- Finally, serve the soup and finish with the bell pepper, goat cheese, croutons and oil.
You’re interested: Penne pasta with dehydrated tomato and asparagus
Tomato health benefits
- Tomatoes contain high levels of a substance called lycopene, which acts as a powerful antioxidant that protects against cancer.
- In addition, it is rich in vitamins and minerals that make it an energizing food and helps in cellular balance.
- It has a diuretic, detoxifying and very nutritious effect.
- It also helps purify toxic substances such as lead, thanks to its glutathione content.
- Eliminates uric acid and reduces cholesterol.
- It keeps the digestive system in good condition, as well as taking care of the skin and the nervous system.
Did you like this recipe? Stay in Easy Kitchen and discover more delicious ideas to prepare at home