Today you have to pamper yourself with an exquisite recipe roasted cauliflower cream with parmesan cheese. We tell you how to easily prepare it so that it is delicious.
Do not miss: 23 recipes with cauliflower ideal for all occasions
Cauliflower cream recipe with parmesan cheese
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 cauliflower in florets
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 cup of fried bacon
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup parsley leaves
It may interest you: Eating broccoli and cauliflower help against cancer
- Mix the cauliflower with the onion and butter, season with salt and pepper and spread on a tray and roast at 200ºC for 25 minutes.
- Set aside a bit.
- Blend most of it with the chicken broth and boil until it reduces a little and rectifies the seasoning.
- In a hot pan, grate a little Parmesan cheese, remove when browned and let cool. Serve the cream with parmesan chips, bacon, the rest of the cauliflower and finish with parsley leaves.
You’re interested: Healthy snacks: boneless cauliflower with buffalo sauce
- It is a rich source of fiber, a vital substance for good digestion.
- Provides vitamin B, which helps the proper functioning and development of the brain.
- Ideal for pregnant women to consume, as it promotes the healthy development of the fetus at a cognitive level.
- It helps to counteract aging, thanks to the antioxidants and phytonutrients it contains.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect, rich in Omega-3 and vitamin K, ideal for the treatment of conditions such as arthritis and / or chronic pain.
- Provides allicin, a component that reduces the likelihood of strokes and other heart-related illnesses.
- Contains calcium, beneficial for the growth and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps maintain strong muscles, thanks to its potassium content.
Learn more delicious recipes for soups, creams and broths in Easy Kitchen