Do you already know what to prepare to celebrate Children’s Day? These rich cupcake burgers They are perfect to celebrate your children on their day. Learn how to prepare them easily with our recipe!
It may interest you: 6 easy and fun recipes for children to prepare
Delicious cupcake-style burgers recipe
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 12 slices of box bread
- ½ cup ketchup sauce
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup mustard
- 2 cups of chopped lettuce
- 1 cup sliced pickled gherkins
- ½ kg of ground beef
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. ground bread
- Enough oil enough to fry
Do not miss: Conquer the style of your nephews this Children’s Day
- Mix the meat with the egg, parsley and ground bread; salt and pepper. Shape into small balls and grill in a hot pan with oil. Remove when they brown and reserve.
- Flatten the bread slices on a straight surface, brush with butter and heat in a pan. Place in cupcake molds and add cheese and meat balls to each space.
- Bake at 150 ° C for 10 minutes, add to each one lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard.
You are interested: 7 habits that will improve the children’s room (and make mealtime easier)
More craving for burgers? Follow these tips to prepare them deliciously:
To grate soft cheeses (mozzarella, Jack, or cheddar), the trick is to spray cooking oil on both sides of the grater before you begin.
For a perfect finish, freeze soft cheeses for 30 minutes before grating.
Discover more delicious recipes to pamper your family in Easy Kitchen