Oriental women, especially from China and Japan, have a secret of beauty and youth that makes them have an enviable complexion. And this one is really simple: it’s about rice water for face.
Do you already know all the qualities of this tonic? Today we share its benefits and how to prepare it at home.
It may interest you: Chinese horoscope: how do you know which one is yours and what does each one mean?
Benefits of rice water for the face
- This water has a large amount of antioxidants, which works as a powerful natural bleach for spots caused by hyperpigmentation caused by the sun, cloth or hormonal stains.
- Another of its great qualities is that it prevents and fights the signs of aging, such as fine lines, sagging and wrinkles.
- Its minerals contribute to the stimulation of the circulation of the dermis, which improve the appearance of pores, add shine and also smooth the texture of the skin.
- In addition, it hydrates, mattifies and soothes skin irritation and redness.
Do not miss: 5 yogurt masks to improve your skin
Prepare this toner
- 1 cup of white rice (preferably organic, so you will have better results)
- 2 cups of water
You are interested: 5 hair masks that you can make with what you have in the fridge
- Wash the rice perfectly. Wait for it to dry completely and empty the beans into a large container, and add the two cups of water.
- Cover with a towel and let it rest for 30 minutes. Once this time has passed, strain the rice and store the water in a jar with a lid. You can use it at this time as a tonic, preferably at night.
Keep an eye out: this rice water can be used for 5 to 7 days, but after this time you will have to discard it.
Also, its scent may change. This is a good indicator, as it means that it is fermenting and that its effects will be better.
Discover in Easy Kitchen the best homemade beauty tips