The spots on the skin, caused by hyperpigmentation, is a fairly common problem. And this happens because the body generates an excess of melanin.
However, you can have your face free of these imperfections with a rice and parsley mask. We tell you how to easily prepare it at home.
It may interest you: How old do you appear according to the health of your skin?
No more skin blemishes! Prepare this effective mask
- 1 handful of parsley leaves
- ¾ cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup of water
- Add the rice and parsley to a blender and mix.
- Next, add the cup of water and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Don’t miss: 5 homemade face masks according to your skin type
Benefits of rice for the skin
- It is a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- It helps to illuminate it and to regulate the production of sebum.
- Promotes blood circulation thanks to its vitamin B content.
- It also helps delay the signs of aging.
- It is rich in minerals that tighten the open pores of the skin.
You are interested: 5 yogurt masks to improve the appearance of your skin
Properties of parsley to remove spots on the skin
- Contains vitamins C and K, which help the absorption of iron causing a positive effect on the skin.
- Contributes to the production of collagen, which is responsible for concealing and preventing the formation of fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles,
- Helps cell regeneration and production, making the face look radiant.
- It is also an ally to deal with blackheads and acne.
- Finally, it helps prevent clogging of pores and the appearance of breakouts.
Discover more masks for your beauty and the best tips in Easy Kitchen