We are very close to the barbecue season, so a rich cut of meat is ideal for the meal time. We invite you to prepare this rib eye steak with orange and ginger sauce, Perfect for sharing!
It may interest you: Rib eye marinated Hawaiian style
Rib eye steak recipe with orange and ginger sauce
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 800 g rib eye, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup of soy
- 2 tbsp. minced ginger
- 3 tbsp. sesame
- 2 cups green beans
- 4 cooked yellow corn
- 2 bell peppers in strips
- 1 cup of Japanese rice
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 4 tbsp. of butter
Don’t Miss: Host an Epic BBQ
- Mix the rib eye with the jam, soy, ginger and sesame, salt and pepper.
- Rinse the rice, drain and place in a small pot with the water, cook over high heat until it begins to boil, lower the heat to a minimum and cook for 13 minutes without uncovering.
- Varnish the corn with butter and grill on a grated grill.
- Sauté the meat and vegetables with the sesame oil. Serve with the rice and finish with the coriander.
You’re interested: These grilled fish tacos are the best you’re going to try
How to choose a good cut of beef
- Beef should have a uniform bright red color. If it looks very red, it has been refrigerated for a long time.
- Both pork and beef are pinkish.
- Its consistency should feel firm, yet flexible when pressed with your fingertips.
- Slide your index finger over the surface and if it slides smoothly (as if it had an oil film), don’t hesitate, it is quality and it will be very soft when cooked.
- If it feels too soft it means that it contains 60% water, instead of the 40% that is of higher quality.
- If you are in the supermarket, remove the package from the refrigerator and observe it under ambient light so that you can clearly appreciate the color of the meat.
- You must have little or no nerve.
Discover more delicious seasonal recipes in Easy Kitchen full of flavor
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com