Summer arrived! It’s time to enjoy the sun with a refreshing drink in hand, of course, low in calories with sugar substitutes.
We have three drinks super refreshing and healthy so that you overcome the heats of summer with the fewer calories that you can. Perfect for a day at the beach, in the freshness of your home or for your meeting, everyone will be sure to be impressed. Let’s do it.
1. PINK LEMONADE (PINK LEMONADE)
One of the most popular drinks in restaurants. Its name says it expressly, since the protagonists of this drink are lemon and red fruits. Prepare 2 liters of pink lemonade for your family with a secret ingredient that will make it healthier: sugar substitutes. This is what you need:
- 1 yellow lemon sliced to decorate
- Sweetener or sugar substitute
- 2 cup yellow lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 6 cups of water
- Blend the raspberries and blackberries with the lemon juice, water and the substitute. Go through a strainer.
- Serve and garnish with lemon wedges and a sprig of rosemary to make them look extra delicious.
2. PINEAPPLE WATER WITH CUCUMBER AND LIME
Green juices have never been so much fun. This refreshing pineapple water with cucumber and
lime, it’s easy to prepare. Take advantage of the fact that it is time for these three seasonal fruits and make it delicious with sugar substitutes.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple cubes
- Sugar substitute to taste
- 3 fresh mini cucumbers
- 1 cup lime juice
- 3 cups of water
- Blend all the ingredients, sweeten to your liking and serve immediately.
- You can decorate the edge of your glass with a few slices of lemon or a pineapple in a triangle.
3. MOJITO WITHOUT ALCOHOL
We love mojitos! But on many occasions we are not there to have a drink with alcohol, or you simply cannot drink it, right? Don’t worry, we are going to teach you how to prepare it without the extra calories that rum gives you and reducing them even more with a sugar substitute. You need:
- Sweetener or your favorite substitute
- 1 lemon wedge
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Crushed ice
- With a mortar, crush the mint leaves in the glass and add the lemon juice.
- Add the crushed ice, mineral water and mix.
- Decorate with a lemon wedge and let us know how it turned out.