For this hot season, it is important that we maintain good hydration and what better to do it than with a refreshing drink that you can easily make with watermelon and the rich touch of McCormick’s orange and chili pepper marmalade.
Before telling you step by step how to prepare this delicious recipe, we want to tell you about all the benefits that this fruit has for your body. Watermelon contains many nutrients (vitamins and mineral salts that we lose with sweat) and it is ideal for these dates because it is light and is very rich in water. 80% of its content is water!
In addition to hydrating, it is also very healthy because its caloric intake is very low: 25 calories per 100 grams. And as if that were not enough, thanks to its high fiber content, watermelon helps to cleanse the intestine and eliminate toxins from the body.
Surely you have tried watermelon water and you know how refreshing it is, but we want you to enjoy it like never before with the spicy touch of McCormick’s orange and chili pepper marmalade. You are going to love this combination of flavors and freshness!
It may interest you: Traditional cooks: a treasure of Mexican gastronomy
- 1/2 large watermelon without seeds
- 1 bunch of peppermint
- 3 tablespoons McCormick’s orange and chili pepper marmalade
- 1.5 l cold water
STEP BY STEP:
- Peel the watermelon and remove the seeds.
- Cut large chunks and put them in the blender.
- Clean four sprigs of peppermint.
- Add the water to the blender three tablespoons of McCormick’s orange and chili pepper marmalade, and the leaves of the mint sprigs.
- Blend until everything is integrated.
- Garnish with 6-8 whole peppermint leaves.
Clever! That’s how easy you and your family can enjoy this refreshing and delicious drink with the original spicy flavor of the new McCormick chili jams.
Discover more information about your favorite dishes in Easy Kitchen