This delicious red wine mousse It is the perfect dessert to tell Mom how much you love her and thank her for teaching you the recipes with the best flavors in life.
That is why we share with you this delicious recipe that will make her very happy.
It may interest you: Drinking wine before bed helps you lose weight, science says
Red wine mousse recipe
- ¾ cup of red wine
- 8 egg whites
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 12 g of hydrated unflavored gelatin
- Pistache in pieces
Do not miss: 10 benefits of red wine for health
- Mix the wine and gelatin to perfection.
- With the help of a mixer, mix the egg whites until stiff and add the sugar little by little and form the meringue.
- Mix the wine carefully with the meringue.
- Place in the containers in which you are going to serve and refrigerate the portions for 3 hours.
- Garnish with the chopped pistachio.
You’re interested in: Red wine or tequila: your best options to toast
Wine curiosities to share with your mother
- The Greeks knew it as “the drink of the gods” because there were very few who could enjoy it.
- Both Greeks and Romans had their god of wine: the Greek Dionysus and the Roman Bacchus. Despite having different names, it was the same entity. He cared for the wine crops and was also the god of fertility.
- It is believed that it was the Iraqis and Iranians who invented the wine.
- The oldest winery is also believed to be over 8,000 years old, and this one is located in Georgia.
Did you like this dessert? Stay in Easy Kitchen and discover the most delicious recipes to share with your family
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com