Who are you going to prepare this delicious four chocolate cake? Be the feeling in your family by being the best pastry chef and on the next birthday cook that special someone this delight. If you follow our recipe it will be great!
You are interested: 11 desserts with chocolate that you will not be able to stop trying
Four Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 250 mL very hot water
- 70 g cocoa
- 230 g wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 350 g of sugar
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30 mL milk
- 150 g dark chocolate
- First, preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Dissolve the cocoa in the boiling water. Chill slightly.
- Mix the flour with the salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Close them and reserve. Beat the butter with the sugar, the vanilla essence, the cocoa and the milk. Integrates well. Add the sifted ingredients little by little and beat until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Divide the mixture in two. Place it in two separate bowls. Melt the chocolates separately in a double boiler, add two tablespoons of butter and combine perfectly. Add the mixes to the doughs, a different one for each serving. Incorporate well. Pour each one into a different previously greased and floured mold. Bake for 35 minutes or until done. Let them cool and unmold.
- Beat the butter, add the sugar and cocoa until integrated. Transfer them to a sleeve.
- Finally, cut each cake in half and fill them in layers. Cover it well on the outside with the rest of the filling. Refrigerate until consumed.
Keep reading: 12 curiosities about chocolate that you should know
Chocolate cake: a simply irresistible dessert
When you heard 4 chocolates, you probably thought it was something really delicious. And it is that chocolate stimulates all our senses and makes us feel very good.
This is because chocolate contains tryptophan, an amino acid that, after being ingested, goes directly to the brain, where it causes serotonin to be secreted, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep and causes effects of peace, tranquility and happiness.
It also contains phenylethylamine, a natural amphetamine that, when it reaches the brain, produces emotional well-being, but can also produce euphoria!
That is why, when we feel down, we crave delicious chocolate.
Don’t Miss: Why Say Yes to Chocolate?
You should know that chocolate also contains anandamide in small amounts, a chemical compound that cannabis also has, and that causes a feeling of intense relaxation. However, in order for it to produce the same effects as the herb, it would have to be eaten in large proportions (one large tablet or more, or pure).
Who can resist a rich, sweet and tasty homemade dessert? From jellies, popsicles, mousse, pies or puddings, they are all a delight! And guess what, at Easy Kitchen we have the best dessert recipes for all occasions.
Try making this four chocolate cake. Also, share with us which dessert you like to prepare the most and it always looks great on you.
We invite you to discover more dessert recipes in Easy Kitchen, your best option to enjoy the best flavors