If you are thinking of decorating your kitchen, you should consider the succulents and here we tell you the reasons why they are a great option. They will be your favorites!
Succulents are plants capable of storing water in much larger quantities than other plants, thanks to the fact that they absorb moisture from the environment and retain it in their leaves, stems and roots.
You are interested: 5 reasons to have plants in your kitchen
ADVANTAGES OF SUCCULENTS
- They require little care, they are one of the most resistant species so they practically only need a little water and a nice pot.
- Succulents last longer, so your kitchen will always look good, since they don’t wilt as easily as flowers.
- They are easy to plant and reproduce, they can arise from a stem fragment.
- There are different sizes, shapes and colors.
- They have a very affordable cost.
- They take up little space.
- They do not emit pollen, so they do not cause allergies like flowers.
- Some contain medicinal and relaxing properties.
- Taking care of them is very simple and they also allow you to create small gardens or decorative terrariums.
- Like the rest of the plants, they improve the quality of the air we breathe.
- They stimulate mood, productivity and relaxation.
You are interested: Alternative uses of aloe vera that will surprise you
TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM
- You should never subject them directly to sunlight.
- If its leaves turn red it means that they are burning and you should move them to a place with more leftovers.
- If they turn pale they will be indicating that they require more light.
- It must have good drainage to remove excess water.
- A good idea is to mix soil and sand to plant them.
Find more tips for your kitchen in Easy Kitchen