The holiday season is the best to enjoy a christmas cookie: it is the best detail to give, share, and of course, also prepare!
Do you already know what your favorite Christmas cookie is? We share this fun test for you to discover.
It may interest you: Bake at home: Christmas cookie recipes to make with your children
Test: find out which Christmas cookie goes with your personality
Do not miss: Christmas menu: 5 tickets to show off at your Christmas dinner and be the best hostess
Cookie curiosities to share this season
- Cookies are Santa’s favorite dessert. It is a tradition to leave him cookies accompanied by a glass of milk along with the letter that obtains the requests and gifts that are asked of him. This is so you can continue your long journey of giving gifts.
- Ginger is the favorite flavor for making cookies in the holiday season. The favorite figures are the gingerbread men and the houses. This is thanks to the famous “Hansel and Gretel” tale by the Brothers Grimm, where the witch’s house was made of ginger and caramel dough.
- The tradition of making cookies at Christmas to give as gifts started in Germany.
- Some delicious cookies are rich in carbohydrates, which makes them ideal to eat in the Christmas season and combat the cold of the season, along with a good hot drink. Yes, beware of excesses!
- The best thing about this dessert is that you can accompany it with many types of hot seasonal drinks: punch, chocolate, atole… What is your favorite?
Very merry Christmas! Do not stay with the craving and prepare these recipes for your Christmas dinner, super delicious and very easy. Follow in EASY KITCHEN and enjoy more rich and original flavors of this season