We have the recipes with pumpkin flower more delicious and easy to prepare. And today it’s time for you to learn to make a delicious pumpkin flower with pesto. Nutritious and with the best flavor!
It may interest you: The 25 most delicious pumpkin flower recipes that you have to try
Recipes with pumpkin flower pesto
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- 300 g puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch of pumpkin blossoms
- 2 chambray onions
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 red jalapeno pepper
- 4 small zucchini cut into sheets
- 1 stick of goat cheese
- ½ stick of cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. whipping cream
- ½ cup pesto
Don’t miss: Pizza with pumpkin flowers and pecorino cheese
- First, spread the puff pastry to a thickness of two coins and cut into a rectangle.
- Varnish with the egg, chop with a fork and bake at 170 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Cream the goat cheese with the cream cheese and whipping cream.
- Spread the mixture on the puff pastry and arrange the zucchini, pumpkin flower, jalapeño pepper and chambray onion.
- Finally, bake again for 10 minutes and finish with the Parmesan and pesto.
You’re interested: Pumpkin flower fritters with pesto
Health benefits of pumpkin flowers
- It has high content of calcium and phosphorus that help prevent osteoporosis.
- Its vitamin A is a powerful support for eye health.
- It also has vitamins V1 and B2 and minerals such as potassium that help maintain the proper functioning of the immune system.
- What’s more, it has antioxidants that support cell regeneration, benefiting the health and appearance of the skin.
- In addition, it seeks to increase the production of white blood cells, necessary to defend the body from various diseases.
Discover more delicious recipes to enjoy together with your family in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com