On this rainy afternoon, a delicious drink with our favorite dessert is craving, don’t you think? That’s why we bring you this very easy coffee liquor, which you can prepare with ingredients that you already have at home.
Take note and enjoy it today
It may interest you: How to drink coffee and sleep well? Follow our best tips
Coffee liqueur recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 ½ cups of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- ¾ cup of espresso or strong coffee
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¾ whiskey cups of your choice
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
Do not miss: Do drinking water and coffee help you lose weight?
- Blend the evaporated milk with the condensed milk and add the cocoa powder.
- Later, add the vanilla, whiskey and coffee (this should be cold). Blend again until all the ingredients are integrated.
- You can take it in two ways: if you want it hot, just put it on the heat for a few minutes. If you prefer it cold, refrigerate for half an hour and keep the drink in a bottle with a lid.
You are interested: This is the type of coffee you should drink before exercising to lose more weight
Benefits of black coffee that you will love
- Helps improve blood circulation
- Reduces the risk of heart and liver disease.
- Avoid Parkinson’s.
- Protects against type 2 diabetes.
- Lowers the risk of depression.
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
Did you like this recipe? Then stay in Easy Kitchen and discover the most delicious drinks for this season