How about trying something different for lunch? We want to teach you how to prepare this potato stuffed with mushrooms. Its flavor will surely conquer you!
It may interest you: 10 recipes for the most delicious baked potatoes that you can prepare
Mushroom Stuffed Potato Recipe
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 medium potatoes cooked
- 2 tbsp. of oil
- 1 finely chopped garlic
- ¼ onion finely chopped
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced bacon
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- 1 cup of Manchego cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Don’t miss: Lemon potatoes with serrano chili
- Make a cut in the center of the potato so you can fill it.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, place the oil, sauté the onion and garlic, integrate the mushrooms and sauté.
- Separately fry the bacon and remove excess fat, reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix the mushrooms with the bacon and fill the potato.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the grated cheese and bake until the cheese is gratinated.
- Serve and sprinkle parsley over the potato to finish.
You are interested: Prepare some healthy fries
Super cool potato facts
- Its name comes from Nahuatl potatl; that is why it is also known as potato.
- Potato ranks number 4 in crops globally, following corn, wheat, and rice, respectively.
- 85% of the potato plant is edible.
- There are more than 5,000 varieties of potatoes, and more than half are grown in the Andes.
- Its starch content helps lower cholesterol and prevent colon cancer.
- And not only that: it has been discovered that starch is also an excelbeing fuel for automobiles.
- There was a time in Alaska when potatoes were used as coins!
- Add potatoes to your salads: they are excellent for strengthening the immune system.
- It is famous for being the first vegetable grown in outer space.
- There is a theory that potatoes are shaped like the Universe. Its saddle shape (or hyperbolic paraboloid) has a shape similar to what astrophysicists have associated with the possible figure of the Universe.
Discover more delicious recipes in Easy Kitchen