Do you want to have a complexion with a smoother and blemish-free skin but you have already tried everything? So don’t stop preparing this potato peel mask super effective.
It may interest you: 5 homemade masks for your skin, easy, nutritious and very effective
What are the benefits of potato peel?
After knowing all its benefits, you will not throw it away again and you will always want to take advantage of it.
- Potato peel is a remedy that our moms and grandmothers have used from generation to generation to remedy sunburns, blemishes and even skin blemishes.
- This peel has vitamins and nutrients such as starch, which is useful to reduce inflammation and absorb facial fat without leaving the feeling of tightness on the face.
- In addition, it is rich in vitamin C, which helps minimize the risk of developing dark spots.
- Another of its benefits is that it contains an antioxidant enzyme called catalase that mitigates the effects of oxidative stress on the skin and keeps it luminous.
Don’t miss: Ice cube masks … your allies against wrinkles
Make your homemade mask
- Skins of 5 potatoes
- 1 tbsp. turmeric
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 glass of natural yogurt
You are interested: 5 DIY masks to have radiant skin
- Pour the milk into a bowl and add the potato skins. Let stand for 2 hours.
- Later, add the natural yogurt, mix to perfection and let it rest again, this time overnight.
- The next day, add the turmeric, mix until completely integrated.
- It is time for you to apply it on your clean face. Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water and finish with your moisturizer.
- Apply it once a week.