For those who are a fan of red meat, this dish cannot be missing in a special dinner. We prepare this Pork tenderloin recipes in honey and mustard sauce. Get to know it and tell us how it turned out for you.
You are interested: Delicious recipes with pork to share
Pork tenderloin: recipes in honey and mustard sauce
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chili de arbol in oil
- 1 800 g pork tenderloin
- two tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 ½ kg of baby carrot
Don’t miss: Stuffed pork tenderloin
- Mix the honey with the mustard and lemon zest. Subsequently add the olive oil and the chile de arbol little by little.
- Salt and pepper the tenderloin. Seal in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place the carrots on a baking sheet. Put the tenderloin on them and bathe it with the sauce.
- Bake at 180o C for approximately 30 minutes or until cooked. Offers.
It may interest you: Pork loin stuffed with sage and roasted vegetables
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS OF THIS DISH
- Pork tenderloin is less caloric than the average meat, as it contains 198 calories per 100 grams, while chorizo has 455 calories, or lamb, which has 294 calories.
- It provides the B complex vitamins, necessary to maintain and achieve good health of the body’s tissues.
- It has a high content of minerals, such as iron, zinc, phosphorus. magnesium and potassium, necessary to maintain the body’s biorhythms correctly.
- Its dose of thiamine helps to achieve a correct assimilation of carbohydrates, which benefits the balance of the nervous system.
If you liked this baked tenderloin, you can’t miss it 17 very original and delicious pork tenderloin recipes only in Easy Kitchen