Today it seems irresistible and different for lunchtime, but that is delicious, balanced and healthy. The perfect recipe are these pork chops with vegetables. Go ahead and prepare them!
It may interest you: Cutlet with butter and peach
Recipe for pork chops with vegetables
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 6 tbsp. of butter
- 1 apple into thin wedges
- 1 ½ cup cooked Brussels sprouts
- 4 pieces of pork chop with bone
- 1 cup cherries tomatoes
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 cup of white wine
Don’t miss: Pork chop with peppers
- In a large skillet over high heat, seal the pork chops with half the butter, turn and add the rest of the ingredients, cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
You are interested: Study reveals that red meat is not so harmful
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING PORK CHOP
- They are rich in proteins: they help to give structure and maintenance to the tissues, improve cellular communication, make the muscles work more optimally and help transport oxygen to the body.
- Vitamin value: they have the B complex, which facilitates the metabolization of food, converting it into energy. In addition, they create red blood cells that produce neurotransmitters. Its niacin reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Beneficial minerals: contain zinc, which strengthen the immune system.
- It is a source of essential fatty acids, which help keep cholesterol levels in balance.
Discover more delicious recipes to share with your family in Easy Kitchen