Take advantage of the power of nature and discover which are the best plants to ward off cockroaches and insects from your home.
Insects such as cockroaches, flies and ants are usually quite annoying and if you do not eliminate them in time they can become a whole pest that can damage your home and even the health of your family. With increasing temperatures, it is very common for the presence of small insects such as ants and some not as small as cockroaches to multiply, especially in the kitchen and pantry area.
You are interested: Home remedies to scare away ants and cockroaches
The good news is that there are different plants that, thanks to their aromas, work as a natural repellent for these insects so they help you keep them away. Either you plant them or use their infusion to spray the places and entrances where they usually appear.
You are interested in: The best 5 plants for the kitchen that you should know
PLANTS TO KEEP COCKROACHES AND INSECTS AWAY FROM YOUR HOME
You are interested: How to eliminate fruit gnats easily?
TIPS FOR PLACING PLANTS IN YOUR KITCHEN
- Being a limited space, we recommend that the plant (s) you have in your kitchen be small.
- You can opt for a hanging planter, ideal if you don’t have a lot of space.
- Try to place your plants over the sink or in the corners of the kitchen.
- If you have mosquito problems, we suggest you place your seedlings near the door or in windows.
- Avoid keeping your plant near drafts of heat or cold, especially the stove.
Discover more practical tips in Easy Kitchen