Believe us! Have a lemon plant At home it has many benefits, because you can take advantage of both its fruit and its leaves, it gives off a wonderful aroma that will make you feel good every day, and it is also an ornamental plant that will give a beautiful visual touch to your home.
What are you waiting to have yours? We teach you how to sow it in simple steps.
It may interest you: 5 plants that you should have in your room to sleep better
Plant your lemon plant step by step
- Lemon seeds
- 1 pot
- Organic soil
- 2 paper napkins
Do not miss: 10 indoor plants that succeed on Instagram and are a must this season
- Dampen the napkins with water without falling apart and wrap the lemon seeds with one of these. Then cover with the other napkin. These should be kept moist for a few days, until the seeds germinate.
- Once germinated, transfer the seeds to the pot, which you must fill with soil. Make a hole in the center and place the seeds there. Bury the seeds without completely covering the sprout.
- Water the shoots every two days, avoiding mud, so as not to drown the plant. In addition, it must receive sunlight in a period of between 4 and 7 hours a day.
- If you do not want the plant to grow too large, what you can do is to prune its branches and leaves to prevent its dimensions from exceeding the place where you want to have it.
- Do not worry! Despite its size, the plant will bear fruit.
Do you want to learn more tips about gardening and care of indoor plants? Stay in Easy Kitchen and discover how to transplant a plant from one pot to another easily