Do you already have a delicious recipe to celebrate Children’s Day with your little ones? We invite you to prepare these pizza rolls with cheese and ham, Simply delicious!
It may interest you: 30 irresistible pizza recipes for all tastes
Recipe for pizza rolls with cheese and ham
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 package of box bread without edges
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 16 slices of turkey ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of Manchego cheese in sheets
Do not miss: Video: See how astronauts prepare pizza in space
- Flatten the slices with the help of a rolling pin and place one slice of ham per bread. Add a sheet of Manchego cheese and grated cheese, roll up.
- Heat in a hot pan with butter, stirring constantly, and remove when they begin to brown.
To grate soft cheeses (mozzarella, Jack, or cheddar), the trick is to spray cooking oil on both sides of the grater before you begin.
For a perfect finish, freeze soft cheeses for 30 minutes before grating.
You’re interested: 8 sweet pizza recipes to celebrate with your loved ones
Curiosities about pizza for you to share with your little ones
- Mexico is the second country in the world that consumes pizzas. The first place goes to the United States of America.
- After tacos, pizza is the second most popular fast food dish.
- There is a manners book called the Carreño Manual, which ensures that pizza should be eaten with cutlery, and not with your hands. Would you do it?
- The world record for the largest pizza is two kilometers and weighs 8 thousand kilos.
- California mozzarella is the cheese most commonly used to make pizzas. This is due to its elasticity and it makes gratin easier.
Discover more recipes to celebrate Children’s Day in Easy Kitchen