You already have everything: dessert, drinks, a delicious garnish … but are you missing the ideal dish to celebrate mom? We share these homemade pink ravioli that will brighten your palate like you have no idea.
It may interest you: Healthy food recipes to celebrate Mexican mom
Homemade pink ravioli recipe
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Servings: 4
- 400 g of wheat flour
- 1 stick of goat cheese
- 50 g of semolina
- 1 cup of cream
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 cas. of oil
- 5 drops of red food coloring
- 2 beets cooked and chopped
- 1 nut of muscovado sugar
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. peeled pistachios
- ½ cup sprouts in season
Don’t Miss: Beauty Tips We Learned From Moms (And Possibly Will Stay For Generations)
- Place the flour with the semolina on a flat surface, make a hole in the center and place the eggs. Beat with the help of a fork and integrate little by little; add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil.
- Keep kneading, add the paint, and continue kneading.
- Let it rest in a plastic bag for an hour, grind the beets with the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a sleeve, stretch the pasta into sheets and fill with the previous mixture.
- Cover with another sheet of pasta and seal the edges with egg white.
- Heat the cream with the milk, Parmesan cheese and muscovado walnuts, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the ravioli in hot salted water, drain and serve with the previous sauce. Add pistachios and finish with sprouts.
Discover more delicious RECIPES with pasta in EASY KITCHEN and celebrate mom with the best flavor