May 10 is coming! Give mom a nice and very delicious surprise by preparing this for her pink fettuccine pasta with parmesan. It will be the most special food in the world!
It may interest you: The 10 most delicious fettuccine recipes to prepare at home
Pink fettuccine pasta recipe with parmesan
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 400 g of fettuccine pasta
- 1 beet, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of chopped parsley
- 1 cup of fresh pomegranate
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup of white wine
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chicken broth
Don’t miss: Corn pasta carbonara
- Cook the beets in hot salted water and remove when soft. Cook the pasta in the beet water, remove when cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat the wine in a skillet over high heat; When flaming add the chicken broth and, while stirring, integrate the yolks with half the Parmesan; salt pepper.
- Add the pasta and remove from the heat. Serve with fresh pomegranate, parsley, and the rest of the Parmesan.
You are interested in: “Pasta Grannies”, the YouTube channel that you should know if you love pasta
What is fettuccine?
The name of the fetuccini comes from the Italian word fettuccia, which literally means “strip”. This is a kind of pasta noodle that is characterized by being flat, and is made with egg, water and flour.
They are usually sold dry, although experts presume that the best quality ones are sold fresh, handmade or fresh from the pasta machine.
Cooking tip: this type of noodle is also known as noodles or tagliatelle, although these are usually different in width and thickness of the pasta. Any of these presentations can be easily found in the supermarket.
Discover more delicious pasta recipes in Easy Kitchen and celebrate mom with the best flavor