Who wants dessert? For this hot season, nothing better than a frozen mandarin orange tart. Today we share this recipe that you will not be able to resist.
It may interest you: Show off preparing a dessert without the need to bake
Frozen mandarin orange tart recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of Maria cookies ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3/4 of a stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 of cup of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of orange essence
- 1/2 tablespoon of orange liqueur
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
Don’t miss: Delicious and easy-to-make desserts
- First, to make the base or crust: combine all the ingredients until you get a gritty paste, cover the bottom of a greased removable round mold; press to compact it.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C or until it begins to brown; remove and let cool.
- To make the filling: hydrate the gelatin in 1/4 cup of water, let it rest for 2 minutes and dissolve it in a bain-marie; reservation.
- Blend the juices with the sugar, the yogurt, the essence and the orange liqueur; reservation.
- Beat the cream at high speed, when it doubles its volume and is firm, incorporate the zest and the blended with an enveloping movement, finally, integrate the gelatin in the same way.
- Finally, pour the filling over the pie crust and freeze 1 hour, minimum, or until firm; unmold on a platter.
Discover more delicious recipes for this season in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com