Do you want to effectively clean your home and at the same time leave a pleasant scent? So you have to learn how to prepare this orange rosemary spray!
It may interest you: Rosemary hair shampoo, 100% homemade!
Why do we recommend it? The reasons abound:
Citrus fruits such as lemon, limes and, of course, oranges, are excellent for cleaning and disinfecting the home, especially when combined with other products such as baking soda and vinegar, as they contain a natural solvent called d -limonene which, in addition to eliminating microorganisms, is a natural solvent that eliminates grease and dust.
On the other hand, rosemary is also a natural disinfectant that has a pungent but very pleasant aroma. This is easy to get into furniture, especially wooden ones.
The aroma of rosemary will enchant you in your home, as it will create a relaxing atmosphere, and it also serves for concentration.
Without further ado, learn how to prepare this spray!
Do not miss: The 4 most important reasons to do spring cleaning in your house
Step by step to make your orange and rosemary spray
Materials and Ingredients:
- 250 ml of distilled water
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- 250 ml white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 sprigs of freshly cut rosemary
- 2 drops of clove oil
- 3 drops of orange oil
- Peel of 2 oranges
- 1 glass jar
- 1 spray bottle
You are interested: 8 types of soaps to achieve a deep cleaning
- First, put the orange peel in the jar and add the salt. Let it rest for half an hour.
- After time, add the vinegar, the sprigs of rosemary and the vanilla. Mix the ingredients until their aromas are impregnated.
- Add the orange and clove oils and close the jar perfectly.
- Turn the container several times during the day so that the ingredients are well integrated and let it rest for 21 days.
- Finally, after this time, strain the mixture and put the liquid in the spray bottle. It is ready for you to use!
Did you like preparing this spray? Then we invite you to know more useful tips for your home in Easy Kitchen